Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

Navigation

You are here: Home / Forum / Magazine Issues and Contributions / Submission for next issue of Other Minds

Submission for next issue of Other Minds

Up to Magazine Issues and Contributions

Submission for next issue of Other Minds

Posted by Tom Davie at August 13. 2012

Attached is my second draft (which I have also submitted to the fanmodules website & to Cubicle 7's forum) of a general compilation work, Gazetteer of Umbar & Near Harad.

It is a compilation work from many different sources (including some ideas of my own), but the main inspiration for this work was that as a Gamemaster trying to run campaigns in these areas I was very frustrated with what I saw as the lack of consistency and coherency between the different 'versions' of these areas, particularly with names of places on maps!   So my work is an attempt to bring all these differing ideas together into a quick summary that can be used as a handy reference tool.

My final draft will include a references section indicating the works I have used - however, some of the maps I have modified and made significant changes to (which I will explain in my final draft). I am submitting this now hoping that it will be included for the next issue.

Tom Davie

Attachments

Re: Submission for next issue of Other Minds

Posted by Thomas Morwinsky at September 02. 2012

Hi Tom,

Previously Tom Davie wrote:

Attached is my second draft (which I have also submitted to the fanmodules website & to Cubicle 7's forum) of a general compilation work, Gazetteer of Umbar & Near Harad.

Thanks for this, and please apologize the long gap until my answer. Holidays came in between, but now I'm back again to get things moving. I'll contact you in private for further details.

For the OM team
Thomas